Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving is over

I haven't blog in awhile have been busy. Picked up extra at work since I was going to have surgery the day after Thanksgiving. Yes I did go shopping on black Friday before I had surgery. I didn't have to be at the hospital until 7:15. So me and my mom decided to go ahead and hit the shops and we did get some good deals and when we got done we went to the hospital so I could have my surgery. It went really well, except I had a lot of pain and nausea the first nite, but had to stay over and went home the next after noon. Otherwise everything doing good. My grandmother brought me over supper for my family one night which helped out a lot cause i wasn't cooking. Otherwise everythingelse is doing good.

So my friend and I decided to go to a movie and see four Christmases such a good movie have to go and see it. My 7 year old daughter went with us to see it and see did very well except she had to go to the restroom about 3 times. Then couple of weeks ago we couldn't find alot of her clothes and so i decided to clean her room and found them in the totes in her room where she keeps her toys, I was going to buy new clothes since we couldn't find them. When we tell her to clean her room she put her toys and clothes on in the totes now she is learning on bringing them down to us.

Hopefully I will be able get my Christmas shopping done early this year. Already have half of it done.

No comments: