Sunday, September 28, 2008

I have been busy the past few weeks, it seems as the fall comes I have tons of meeting and things to attend. I have been starting a couple of meeting, one is how to be a better parent, its really interesting and if you have little kids its kind of good and after the 10 week sessions on Monday you get a really neat book. Only been to one class and its lots of fun, the kids even get to go and they are in a room learning from someonelse. Next one is I am attending the Fire Dept Auxiliary to support our spouses didn't get to go to the first meeting but hopefully I will get to go to the second meeting.

I have been busy trying to figure what is wrong with my daughter she seems to have a belly ache all the time, sought it was attention but its actually something wrong we are still trying to figure it out, did put her on some prevacid and I think it is helping a little bit.

My step daughter is a Senior and tell me I think the older they get more expensive it gets at least this is her last homecoming so I should have to buy anymore dresses until Emilee is older. We went to Iowa City today and found a dress on sale, I always know how to shop, last year I found her a Homecoming dress for 3.00 this year it cost me 21.00 but still on sale.

No comments: